Treating folks, like you, who move for a living and love to move
Author: Richard SymisterA Better Quad Foam Rolling Technique: Stretch & Roll
So many of us foam roll our quadriceps. But are we getting the most out of it?
Here are 2 tips to get more BANG for your foam rolling BUCK.
- Try flexing and extending your knee while you foam roll your quadriceps.
- Keep your knee flexed. Now internally and externally rotate your hips while you foam roll your quadriceps.
- increased stretch.
- blood flow stimulation.
- nerve stimulation and “wake-up call”.
- decreases muscle tension and pain.
- it just plain feels good!
Heal. Move. ROLL. Evolve