Treating folks, like you, who move for a living and love to move
Author: Richard SymisterWhy You Need the SLRDL/Marching Drill to Protect Your Knees.
Do you run, jump, or spend any amount of time on one leg during your sport? Want to protect your knee from injury?
Let’s discuss why you need the single-leg Romanian deadlifts and marching drill?
- Strengthens your foot “core”, quads, glutes, and hip flexors.
- Improves your single-limb balance.
- Stretches your hamstrings and glutes.
- Great sports and dance application and carryover.
Here are a few PROGRESSION tips:
- Build great balance and reps (at least 20 cleans ones) before adding weight.
- Intermittently, alter speeds.
- Practice in bare feet.
- Practice with eyes closed.
Heal. Move. BALANCE. Evolve.