Treating folks, like you, who move for a living and live to move
Author: Richard SymisterCOVID & NUTRITION: Eating Healthy on a Budget
A lot of us are strapped for cash these days and being able to afford the same quality and quantity of food during this pandemic is often difficult.
Here are a few key things to consider when stocking the fridge and cupboard during these trying financial times:
- Choose quality over quantity. Focus less on volume and frequency, and more on the best, highest quality food you’re putting in your body.
- Join a co-op. Work for food.
- Join a community garden. Help maintain it, sow, grow, and harvest your own food.
- Start a Costco or BJ’s group. Buy common items in bulk. Trade off on monthly shopping and transportation duties.
- Search for online coupons.
Watch the supplementary YouTube video here.
Heal. Move. EAT WISELY. Evolve
#Coronavirus #Covid19 #Nutrition# QualityFoods #FoodInsecurity #FoodCoOp #CommunityGarden #MoveHealEvolve #BlackPhysicalTherapist #healmoveevolve