Treating folks, like you, who move for a living and live to move
Author: Richard SymisterWhat precautions is MovEvolution taking in order to screen visitors, employees and patients for the virus?
MEPT Corona Virus Safety and Precautions
As the Coronavirus continues to spread, MovEvolution Physical Therapy (MEPT) is committed to your health and safety.
Continuing until further notice, we must implement new restrictions on patient care. This is based on the latest advice we have received from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention about the Coronavirus outbreak.
Please read all this information carefully.
All patients should be screened prior to the day of service and when calling to make an appointment, to ensure they:
- Have not traveled internationally to any country outside the U.S. within 14 days of your appointment;
- Believe that you may have been exposed to COVID-19 (even if you have not traveled internationally); or
- Are experiencing flu-like symptoms (significant cough with fever and shortness of breath).
Please be advised that your Physical Therapist will ask you a few questions in their screening process:
- Have you traveled outside the country since January 1st 2020? If so, where did you go?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has traveled outside the country since January 1st 2020? If so, where did this person travel?
- Have you experienced fever, cough, shortness of breath at any time during the last 2 weeks?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who has experienced fever, cough, shortness of breath at any time during the last 2 weeks?
Patients must be symptom free to enter our offices. Please be aware that those patients who answer “YES” to any of the above questions must be rescheduled